FaceOSC & Wekinator on Mac

Welcome Forums Help FaceOSC & Wekinator on Mac

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pratyush_Maheshwari 1 week ago.

• Author

Pratyush_Maheshwari
    Participant

Hi,
    First of all, I’d like to thank you for the awesome Wekinator.

I’m having trouble sending data from FaceOSC to Wekinator.

Also the version below doesn’t seem to work, It crashes as soon as it opens.
    http://www.doc.gold.ac.uk/~mas01rf/WekinatorDownloads/wekinator_examples/executables/mac/inputs/VideoInput_FacialExpression_oF_14Inputs.zip

I am currently on MacOS Mojave version 10.14.1

Is there any patch or way to make this work ?

Thank You

Rebecca
    Keymaster

Hi Pratyush,

Thanks for posting. There is an issue with openFrameworks-generated apps on some versions of OS X, specifically having to do with OS X Gatekeeper. This may be causing the problem you’re seeing.

One easy fix is to move the app to another directory (e.g., to the desktop) and then back. Then try double-clicking on it again. If it’s the Gatekeeper issue causing your problem, this should fix it.

Pratyush_Maheshwari
    Participant

Hi Rebecca,

It is still crashing.

A dialogue box pops up with the following written in it

The last time you opened FaceOSC_Wekinator, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?
    If you choose not to reopen windows, you may have to open and position the windows yourself.

If I click on reopen it crashes again with a dialogue box saying FaceOSC_Wekinator quit unexpectedly.

The FaceOSC available in the link below works fine with processing but it doesn’t send data to Wekinator.
    https://github.com/kylemcdonald/ofxFaceTracker/releases

Thank you

Pratyush_Maheshwari
    Participant

Hi Rebecca,

Just a follow up pasting the data folder along with it did the trick.

Thank You for the help.

Im new to all this trying to figure things out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •