Multiple models in one project

Welcome Forums Help Multiple models in one project

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kalien 5 months ago.

• Author

Kalien
    Participant

Hello Rebecca and all,
    This might be a really basic question but does anyone know how to set classification and regression, and DTW in one project?
    By choosing Outputs -> Type -> Custom -> Configure in a first setting, I could choose the classification and numeric options, but I’d like to add DTW so that output data can detect my hand movements(high/ low, right/left) and one gesture(circular motion). Any advice would be appreciated greatly.
    Thank you!

Rebecca
    Keymaster

Hi Kalien,

It’s not possible to combine DTW with classification and/or regression in a single project, due to how different the processes of recording examples and running models are. However, if you’d like to run DTW at the same time as classification and/or regression, you can run two Wekinator projects simultaneously (you’ll just need to set one up to listen for incoming features on a different port, and ensure you’re sending features to that port).

Best
    Rebecca

Kalien
    Participant

Thank you so much for the reply, Rebecca! This is really helpful. I’m tackling this now 🙂
    All the best,
    Kalien

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •